drinktendr progress

If there is one thing I love, it is getting stuff done.  Here are all the parts for Drinktendr v3.5 and the new PCBs I had created to help aid in wire management.  One is just pure wire management (bottom left) and the other is to help aid in the load induction (bottom right).  The load induction suppressor PCB is designed to directly hook into the valve.

PDC bits  Drinktendr PCBs
Drinktendr PCBs Drinktendr PCBs

Larry Sep 16, 2013 @ 5:07 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
Interesting result. You should add a video with the entire process of fabrication. The pictures are not enough sometimes.

Lina Nov 3, 2014 @ 4:14 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
I believe that pictures speaks by themselves. I'm supposing it was a difficult work at the beginning but good to you that you've finished.

Edy Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:26 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
I would like to read more about the entire process, I guess it was a hard work but at the end the result is awesome.

Olivia Nov 20, 2014 @ 10:20 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
Hard work, it seems.. anyway, I don't understand nothing but something very difficult in the photos.

Ben Jan 23, 2015 @ 6:24 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
That looks sooo complicated. I would never have the patience or the ability to finish something like that. It's really impressive. Great work!

Bianca Feb 6, 2015 @ 9:27 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
I was always intrigued by the hardware components , because I am surprised by people who fail to immediately deal with this issue. When you'll have to buy such an item, you must usually take a friend with you.

Ionela Apr 2, 2015 @ 8:24 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
A very cool achivement. I hope you could add tutorial video to show us how you got to this result. I myself wold like to learn how to build things like this beacuse it is something that cought my interest lately. Thanks for the post.

Aria Apr 15, 2015 @ 8:03 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
You know why I highly appreciate your blog? Just because of the first statement. I like to finish my work on time, too. I don't actually know all these technological terms that you have used in this post, but I am impressed everytime that I see a person that can do something on their own.

Diana Jun 1, 2015 @ 6:37 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
i find people like you very creative. besides all must to know for making some hardware components work together, you need imagination to make it look nice and being user friendly. i saw in other posts on your blog that u have this trump too. nice work!

Sophia Jun 9, 2015 @ 7:45 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
i appreciat people like you who dedicate their time to improve something, in your case, improve some technological software. good job, dude!

Belinda Jul 2, 2015 @ 10:19 AM

# re: drinktendr progress
You're right, long wires can be very annoying at some point, just because they manage to excessive flocking the available space. I find it very interesting the way that you have chosen to solve this problem.