Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up

Small and reduces the rat’s nest of wiring by creating these little puppies.  Everything has a little LED on it to show when it is on too.

back plane PCB
load induction suppression PCB load induction suppression PCB

Robbie Sep 6, 2013 @ 4:55 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
The entire montage looks very small an well integrated. I want to be able to make these things like you!

dan Nov 3, 2014 @ 3:03 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
Love how you cut back on all the wiring. I think it's finally time we are getting rid of the annoying problem. It look really neat.

Lina Nov 3, 2014 @ 4:20 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
It looks really and unexpected small and all the peaces are very smart integrated. I wish I was that skilled to be able to do that. Otherwise, congratulation!

Edy Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:04 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
I love how you have done this entire montage, I'm supposing it was pretty difficult.

Nicole Nov 20, 2014 @ 10:22 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
I wish I can make the same things you do. I appreciate your work.

Jill Jan 23, 2015 @ 6:26 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
I'm always scared of having tons of wires running around in my house. I think it's really dangerous, so I think you've done some great work here.

andreea Jan 23, 2015 @ 6:52 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
Great solution! I think it's very neat and it's also very safe. You can never be too careful with your wiring.

dave Mar 17, 2015 @ 7:19 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
Is it really as small as it seems in the photo? I can't really tell....but if it is then it's really great. Smart thing to give it a led light too.

Ionela Mar 30, 2015 @ 5:20 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
I guess my profession should gradually introduce myself in this technological area. I hope I will be able in a little time to build something like that, not very impressive, but to give me some professional satisfaction.

Ionela Apr 1, 2015 @ 10:21 AM

# re: Back plane and inductor PCBs soldered up
Those look amaizing and very practicle in many situations. This will realy help peolpe secure their house and not get woried about people lookng strange when they see something in the corner.