Near complete wiring harness

near complete wiring harness

Remember, this use to look like this:

Final wiring for v3 drunktender hardware

konkol Oct 27, 2009 @ 8:10 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
I'm not going to comment on what the first wiring setup looks like.... :)

Clint Oct 29, 2009 @ 10:40 PM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
From far away it looks like a rat's nest of poop, however up close, still poop, but it isn't actually a rat's nest of wires. I bet King could trace a wire in it even.

Adrienne Sep 6, 2013 @ 4:44 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
A lot of wires... How you can count and arrange all of them?

Edy Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:22 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
I'm pretty sure you have a lot of patience to do all this hard and meticulous work. But I'm sure that at the and the satisfaction is bigger!

Dana Nov 7, 2014 @ 5:11 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
Great work and I appreciate your big efforts to make such thing. You have all of my congratulations!

Colin Nov 21, 2014 @ 11:07 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
I don't understand a thing you did there, at least, the second photo is.. hmm, I can't describe it.

mihnea Feb 9, 2015 @ 8:15 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
That looks like so fine and meticulous work. I could never do anything so delicate as that. great work!

Julie Mar 25, 2015 @ 3:52 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
I think I would lose myself in those wires from the beginning. I suspect that this activity involves a lot of attention and concentration, with skill and experience. What can I say, congratulations and I hope you can manage to convert this passion into something prolific in financial terms.

Julliete Apr 29, 2015 @ 3:33 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
This kind of thing is something that I know for sure that I won't be able to make and not because it is impossible to document myself in order to find out what are those integrated components, but by the imagination perspective. If there is no passion in the field that you are working, the bright results will not appear.

Levi Jun 1, 2015 @ 6:03 AM

# re: Near complete wiring harness
i can't say that i am trulyl understanding what you did there, but i comparing the two photos i can see a progress :)) you did a good job ordering all those wires.