My Microsoft TechEd talk!

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Session WPH 314 – Coding4Fun: Learning Windows Phone 7 Development by creating a robotic t-shirt cannon!

Larry Sep 16, 2013 @ 5:17 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
This discussion can explain why is this team so successful. I think is a good idea to post the video on youtube too because in this way you can obtain a bigger audience.

dan Nov 3, 2014 @ 3:09 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I will bring you the biggest audience and more people will find out about you and what you do. You should tatally do it. Spread the word!

Lina Nov 3, 2014 @ 4:38 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I agree with them, it will bring you more audience and also it will make you more visible for many other possible followers. "Make some noise!"

Edy Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:14 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I must say you have to bring more audience here.

Max Nov 23, 2014 @ 4:09 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Youtube is just an easy-to-acces website, simple to find the best of a kind videos by the words you search through the number of visitors. You should firstly promote your youtube video, then it will bring you more visitors.

bill Jan 23, 2015 @ 6:42 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
In the last few years I must say that my feeling have grown dimmer towards Microsoft. I think they are falling behind and I don't know what the future holds for them.

andy Feb 6, 2015 @ 6:30 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Very interesting and I must applaud you for explaining everything so that even I could understand! That is quite an achievement.

marcel Mar 23, 2015 @ 5:30 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I like the way you talk and explain things. I'm no expert on the matter, but even I can understand the points you're trying to make and I can follow your line of thought.

Sara Apr 9, 2015 @ 11:06 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
They are right, it is better to think of ways to promote your blog, especially because you are conducting an extraordinary job these days. Youtube may be a great option for you!

Angelique Apr 24, 2015 @ 10:08 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I am going to install this program in my own computer, and your opinion counts as a big pro argument for me. I know that you are really passionate above this subject and this is the main reason why I believe that you will recommend us just proper softwares.

Sophia Jun 8, 2015 @ 7:06 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
thank you for recommending all these softwares. i installed bartender too and i found it very useful for my day-by-day work. i will try Microsoft Silverlight too and i will come back with feedback.

Gabrielle Jul 9, 2015 @ 5:28 PM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I am impressed by the work that you put daily to bring to the fore an efficient alternative that simplifies our daily work. I hope you do not stop from doing what you love and have performances.

Melisa Aug 30, 2015 @ 2:49 PM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Well, I will asume that this is a metaphoric title, even if I may bet that you actually found a technique especially designed for this purpose.