My Microsoft TechEd talk!

Get Microsoft Silverlight

Session WPH 314 – Coding4Fun: Learning Windows Phone 7 Development by creating a robotic t-shirt cannon!

Larry Sep 16, 2013 @ 5:17 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
This discussion can explain why is this team so successful. I think is a good idea to post the video on youtube too because in this way you can obtain a bigger audience.

dan Nov 3, 2014 @ 3:09 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I agree...youtube will bring you the biggest audience and more people will find out about you and what you do. You should tatally do it. Spread the word!

Lina Nov 3, 2014 @ 4:38 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I agree with them, it will bring you more audience and also it will make you more visible for many other possible followers. "Make some noise!"

Edy Nov 4, 2014 @ 5:14 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I must say you have to bring more audience here.

Max Nov 23, 2014 @ 4:09 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Youtube is just an easy-to-acces website, simple to find the best of a kind videos by the words you search through the number of visitors. You should firstly promote your youtube video, then it will bring you more visitors.

bill Jan 23, 2015 @ 6:42 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
In the last few years I must say that my feeling have grown dimmer towards Microsoft. I think they are falling behind and I don't know what the future holds for them.

andy Feb 6, 2015 @ 6:30 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Very interesting and I must applaud you for explaining everything so that even I could understand! That is quite an achievement.

marcel Mar 23, 2015 @ 5:30 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I like the way you talk and explain things. I'm no expert on the matter, but even I can understand the points you're trying to make and I can follow your line of thought.

Sara Apr 9, 2015 @ 11:06 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
They are right, it is better to think of ways to promote your blog, especially because you are conducting an extraordinary job these days. Youtube may be a great option for you!

Angelique Apr 24, 2015 @ 10:08 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I am going to install this program in my own computer, and your opinion counts as a big pro argument for me. I know that you are really passionate above this subject and this is the main reason why I believe that you will recommend us just proper softwares.

Sophia Jun 8, 2015 @ 7:06 AM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
thank you for recommending all these softwares. i installed bartender too and i found it very useful for my day-by-day work. i will try Microsoft Silverlight too and i will come back with feedback.

Gabrielle Jul 9, 2015 @ 5:28 PM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
I am impressed by the work that you put daily to bring to the fore an efficient alternative that simplifies our daily work. I hope you do not stop from doing what you love and have performances.

Melisa Aug 30, 2015 @ 2:49 PM

# re: My Microsoft TechEd talk!
Well, I will asume that this is a metaphoric title, even if I may bet that you actually found a technique especially designed for this purpose.